PAiL aims to make a real difference to the lives of older people by:
- Raising key issues affecting older people in London
- Developing older peoples policy and voice for London
- Challenging for change
- Engaging, advocating for and promoting older people in London
- Working with key strategic bodies which have an influence in London
Who PAiL is trying to influence
- National policy and advisory forums that have an impact on London’s older people
- Regional government
- Local boroughs
- Health structures
- Statutory agencies in London
- London-wide older people’s organisations
- Local older people’s groups and activists
- Interested 50+ individuals
- Other voluntary sector organisations with an interest in ageing in London
- Strategic and statutory bodies in London
- Academics and researchers
PAIL CHARITY NUMBER 1189011.
Want To Help Us?
You can support PAiL by keeping up to date with what we’re doing!