Positive Ageing in London
(The London Regional Forum for Ageing)
Positive Ageing in London brings together London-wide and local organisations from both the voluntary and statutory sectors to consider age issues in London and agree common solutions.
To make a real difference to the lives of older people by:
- Raising key issues affecting older people in London
- Developing older peoples policy and voice for London
- Challenging for change
- Engaging, advocating for and promoting older people in London
- Working with key strategic bodies which have an influence in London
- London-wide older people’s organisations
- Local older people’s groups and activists
- Other voluntary sector organisations with an interest in ageing in London
- Strategic and statutory bodies in London
Who are we trying to influence?
- National policy and advisory forums that have an impact on London’s older people
- Regional government
- Local boroughs
- Health structures
- Statutory agencies in London
Governance and Structure
Two representatives from Positive Ageing in London are invited to be co-opted on to the board of Age UK London. These are the Chair and Vice Chair of Positive Ageing in London.