Positive Ageing in London is open individuals and organisations who want to improve the lives of older people in London.
Individual membership is open to anyone who:
- Is aged over 50;
- Is resident in London, or;
- Has a significant interest or experience in older people’s issues in London.
As a member you will receive invites to all our events, as well as regular news on the issues affecting older Londoners.
Current partner organisations include:
- Wise Age
- Age UK London
- Greater London Forum for Older People
- London Older People’s Strategies Group (LOPSG)
- Contact the Elderly
- Advice and advocacy organisations
- London Sustainability Exchange
- Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
- Greater London Authority (GLA)
- Several local authorities
- The Centre for Policy on Ageing
- Alzheimer’s Society
- London Older People’s Advisory Group (LOPAG)
- Change AGEnts