Positive Ageing in London brings together London-wide and local organisations from both the voluntary and statutory sectors to consider age issues in London and agree common solutions
OUR LATEST COMMITTEE MEETING
The next committee meeting takes place on 19 June March 2019 at the Age UK London offices on Tavistock Square, London. Please register here to attend.
OUR LATEST CONFERENCE
How Age Friendly is London, 10 May 2019
View the speakers’ presentations here
Positive Ageing in London was founded in 2011 as the London regional forum on ageing, bringing together older people’s organisations, charities, service providers and statutory bodies. We provide valuable input into the Mayor’s Forum on Ageing.
We are committed to making a real difference in the lives of older people by:
- Raising key issues affecting older people in London
- Feeding into London and national advisory forums and the Age Action Alliance
- Developing older people’s policy and voice for London
- Challenging for change
- Engaging, advocating and promoting older people in London
- Disseminating policy and practise
Positive Ageing in London is chaired by Chris Walsh (Wise Age).
Find out more about our Partners.