Positive Ageing in London brings together London-wide and local organisations from both the voluntary and statutory sectors to consider age issues in London and agree common solutions
OUR LATEST COMMITTEE MEETING
Our next Committee Meeting will be held on Monday 21st March at the Age UK London offices on Tavistock Square, London.
This is an open meeting. We look forward to your attendance, ideas and participation in PAiL. Register your attendance here.
OUR LATEST CONFERENCE
How Age Friendly is London
City Hall, The Queen’s Walk, SE1 2AA
Friday 10th May at 10.30am
FREE Event. Register here
Positive Ageing in London was founded in 2011 as the London regional forum on ageing, bringing together older people’s organisations, charities, service providers and statutory bodies. We provide valuable input into the Mayor’s Forum on Ageing.
We are committed to making a real difference in the lives of older people by:
- Raising key issues affecting older people in London
- Feeding into London and national advisory forums and the Age Action Alliance
- Developing older people’s policy and voice for London
- Challenging for change
- Engaging, advocating and promoting older people in London
- Disseminating policy and practise
Positive Ageing in London is chaired by Chris Walsh (Wise Age).
Find out more about our Partners.